Saturday, September 20, 2008

Too long

It's been too long since I posted. No excuses, it just has. Jeremy and I have been swamped with life in general. School seems to be taking up so much time and we've had some sickness. Those dang kids with their new school year germs.

We are off to the beach today for a little getaway with family. I could really use the relaxation. I can feel the stress in my lower back. I'm hoping to take some walks in the sand and sit and watch the waves roll in. Sounds nice doesn't it?

I'm proud to announce that my brother-in-law Josh is in a relationship! We are so happy for him. I couldn't be more thrilled. Congratulations Josh!

1 comment:

Stacey R. said...

You're updated....hooray! I hope you guys have a wonderful time at the beach; I'm jealous. Give a call sometime this week (Tuesday?). Have a great weekend!