We survived the first week. How many more to go? It really wasn't that bad, but I hate when school starts on a Monday. It was nice being back around other people at school and not going from house to house or daycare to daycare. I really felt like I helped some people this week and that always feels good.
Jeremy has 2 out of 3 classes that are good. Second period is the one to watch. He is in his new classroom with all his new technology and life is much better. He graduate class started this week and his only comment was "It's going to be a lot of work." We haven't really discussed the details yet.
Noah had a regular week except his granddaddy came to visit. Always spoiling him with attention, lunches out, and toys. I think it is great. I've come to really appreciate the grandparent role. I love my grandmother but she was all I had. Noah is truly blessed to have multiple grandparents who actively play with him and more importantly love him. Often after spending time with his extended family, Noah will say "I love my family." Just out of the blue. He cried yesterday when granddaddy had to go back to Wilmington, but I think it was more painful for granddaddy. In fact, I am confident it was.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment