Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Busted!
Please pray for Jeremy. He had lithotripsy at the hospital yesterday to bust the big kidney stone he had in his right kidney. His doctor said that he was able to break the stone apart very well and Jeremy was able to receive the shock waves at the highest frequency. In the recovery room, he was in a lot of pain and they almost wouldn't give him any pain medicine. At the hospital! The nurse even contemplated sending us home with the prescription for pain medicine. It was craziness. Jeremy wanted to leave so badly that he started lying to the nurse about how he felt. I really couldn't blame him. It was awful. I've never seen nurses move so slowly in my life. I hope he never has to go through this ever again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Feel better soon Jeremy! That sounds very painful. I hope they ended up giving you some very strong drugs for the pain!
so glad it's done. Let's hope it's the last time!
Post a Comment